I am taking on a brand new endurance challenge this year. I am competing in the Ironman Augusta 70.3 on September 28, 2014 as a participant in Team in Training. The goal is to raise money to help find cures and better treatments for leukemia, lymphoma, Hodgkin’s disease and myeloma. I am hosting a raffle to help raise funds to continue this battle. This is the biggest endurance challenge I have ever faced. Please consider making a donation to help those enduring the challenge of these terrible diseases.
The Grand Prize is the choice of either:
- an iPad Air 16GB Wi-Fi or iPad mini w/ Retina 32GB Wi-Fi
- Choice of an Apple/Amazon/Best Buy Gift Card of equal value ($500 value)
If you select the iPad, you can select the color, and the iPad will be shipped directly to your home from Apple. If you decide to receive the gift card, your choice will be mailed to you.
How to Participate
- Raffle tickets are $25 each. You can buy as many tickets as you want to increase your chances.
- If you buy 4 entries, get a 5th entry for free.
- Make a donation on my Team in Training page.
- Any donation made up until the drawing date is eligible for the drawing.
- On August 28th, a drawing will be held online. I’ll post the winning ticket on Facebook, Twitter and YouTube.
All raffle ticket donations go directly to the LLS to support their ongoing efforts in the community, providing research that has enabled impressive progress in understanding blood cancers and developing break through medications. Donations are not used to purchase the grand prize.
If you would like to make a donation please visit my page at:
Thanks so much for all of your support!!